Lakeshore Talent is seeking qualified candidates for a Medical Device Sterilization Technician in the Centennial, Colorado area with a local medical non profit. This position will be responsible for decontaminating, cleaning, and sterilizing reusable equipment and supplies that are utilized in medical procedures.
This role will be a full time, entry level, position working in a lab setting with two different schedule options. As a Medical Device Sterilization Technician you will have the ability to make a difference in the lives of others, have hands-on training and learning opportunities, and room for career growth and development.
There are two schedules for this position:
Monday – Thursday: 5:30 AM- 4:00 PM ($22/hr.) – or –
Monday – Thursday 3:30 PM – 2:00 AM ($24/hr.)
- Decontaminating, cleaning, and sterilizing reusable equipment and supplies that are utilized in production
- Safely and aseptically processing human tissue and cell products according to applicable standard operating procedures
- Adhere to aseptic technique and processing practices per applicable standards.
- Interpret applicable product specifications and perform tasks according to established procedures and company expectations.
- Complete accurate processing records in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current Standard Operating Procedures/work instructions, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- On a rotating schedule this position will work on company observed holidays.
- Overtime and call-in work will be determined as needed.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed procedures, written and verbal instruction in English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications