Lakeshore Talent is seeking qualified applicants for a Medical Receptionist position with a healthcare facility located in Lone Tree, CO This is starting as a contract with the potential to be extended or transitioned to a permanent role.
PAY RATE: $18-$19 per hour
LOCATION: Lone Tree, CO
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Answers phone, assisting callers by providing information and directing calls to appropriate parties.
- Scheduling patients for future and follow-up appointments.
- Greeting patients and checking patients in for appointments which includes ensuring new patient forms are filled out, all signatures are complete, and scanning forms into Mosaiq. Verifies current patient demographics.
- Obtains medical records and pulls records from IKM and Meditech
- Collects co-pays and completes the co-pay log at the end of the day.
- Maintains up-to-date information at the front desk to readily assist customers.
- Maintains the front desk and lobby area in a neat and organized manner, reporting any concerns to the Facilities/Office Manager for follow up.
- Delivers high level customer service and represents the organization in a professional manner
- Previous office experience in a reception or clerical role is required.
- Previous reception experience within a medical facility preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required, previous experience using Mosaiq is preferred.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test prior to starting (drug test will not include marijuana testing).
Job ID: 43334