Lakeshore Talent is seeking a Data Entry/Merchandise Sorter for one of their clients in the jewelry and retail industry located in Centennial, CO. Pay for this position is $17/hour. This position is normal working hours, M-F, 8am-5pm.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for processing, sorting, and serializing loose gems and stones in accordance with Company quality standards. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and enjoy working with their hands.
What You'll Do:
- Receive invoices and memos from vendors and communicate any discrepancies to the supervisor
- Process all loose gems and stones efficiently and accurately by sorting gems by invoice and lot, weighing each in preparation for serialization and grading
- Data entry of stone information for serialization into the computer system
- Complete necessary paperwork for the Accounting Department
- Prepare and process all loose gem/stone returns, repairs and certifications
- Verifying cut, color, clarity, make and size of gemstones
- Assist in the monthly inventory process
What You'll Bring:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent vision (will be working with small gems)
- Independent worker