Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking candidates for an Office Support Specialist with one of their clients, an educational research company located in the Denver Tech Center area.
This is a contract-to-hire role paying $25/hour.
The Office Support Specialist will provide administrative support to one or more professional staff members or departments within the organization, performing a wide variety of administrative and/or clerical tasks and projects. Prioritizes requests for information and support.
Administrative Job Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support for multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, including creating agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Proofread documents and correspondence
- Complete travel logistics and expense reports for stakeholders
- Maintain the company SharePoint site and create extranet sites, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Must be very organized and self-starter
- Ability to shift priorities
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate knowledge in SharePoint
- Experience supporting multiple stakeholders.
- Teaching license or education experience highly preferred