Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Program Assistant for one of their clients, a nonprofit based in Denver, CO. While this is working fully remote, eligible applicants must live in the state of Colorado to be considered for this role. Pay for the position is $17/hr.
Background check required upon hire as well as proof of covid vaccination.
This position is responsible for administrative support to the Resource / Referral and Intake Department. The Program Assistant is responsible for identifying, researching, documenting, and resolving the appropriate level of support tasks while demonstrating a customer-focused philosophy. This position may work directly with people accepting services and/or support the work of the care management team. They will adhere to all performance, quality, customer service, and coordination standards as assigned by the department management team.
- Provides customer service support .
- Completes voicemail transcription and forwards to the correct person.
- Excels in speaking to individuals who may be escalated in emotion, or who don’t know how to ask for what they need.
- Completes activities in prescribed database systems including assigning incident reports, processing/tracking referrals, attaching documents, updating case statuses, care manager reassignments, updating start/end dates for people supported, and demographic updates to each case record as needed.
- Provides timely follow-up on all related duties with Case Managers supervisors, managers, people accepting services, families, and provider agencies as necessary.
- Conveys a positive and professional image of the organization to others.
- Provides back-up support to the receptionist.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 1-3 years administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe acrobat reader, and basic PC/Internet skills
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm