Lakeshore Talent is partnering with a Colorado-based nonprofit organization in search of qualified applicants for a Program Coordinator position. The Program Coordinator will be providing administrative support to a program designed to assist homeless veterans. This will be starting as a 3-month contract, with the potential to be extended.
LOCATION: Starting as a remote role due to covid precautions.
PAY RATE: $17/hr
- Calling veterans to perform intakes and adding all pertinent information into system.
- Providing administrative support to the Denver program including the coordination and timely submission of program reports as well as other products to meet all program requirements.
- Actively communicating with clients, caregivers, families, stakeholders, advocates, and providers.
- Working with clients, families, and appropriate community agencies as necessary to facilitate services for staff, stakeholders, or clients.
- Assisting the Team Lead and Eligibility Specialist with new clients; including answering questions regarding the intake process, eligibility, and services, as well as documenting and/or creating veteran client records.
- Assisting the Eligibility Specialist to ensure eligible veteran clients' case files are ready for assignment to the Veteran Support Specialists in accordance with guidelines.
- Safeguarding client files and reviewing case files for accuracy and completeness at the time each case is closed.
- Working with the Operations Manager and Team Lead to provide periodic audits of case files.
- Working collaboratively with the Operations Manager, Team Lead, and finance team to ensure accurate and timely fund distribution.
- Reconciling of credit card accounts for team members.
- Managing the Denver vehicle records and coordinating with the Facilities Manager for the maintenance and repair of assigned vehicles.
- Representing grant program at community and veteran events.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently while meeting work requirements and program standards.
- Ability to engage and maintain positive, professional relationships within the community through public speaking, participation in meetings/events, and client advocacy.
- 2+ years of administrative work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs, computer functions. and ability to enter data.
- Work experience meeting reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, a working personal vehicle (in good condition), and no moving violations on your driving record within 3 years.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Communications or a human services field (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Prior experience working with homeless populations.
- Prior military service and/or experience working with military/veteran populations.
Job ID: 41758