Lakeshore Talent is looking for an Administrative Coordinator for an oil and gas company located in downtown Denver. This is a contract-to-hire job that pays $19-$21/hour.
**Covid vaccine is required starting Jan 2022**
This is an in-office position.
Hours: Mon-Thurs 7am-4:30pm and Friday 8am-12pm
The Administrative Logistics Coordinator will be experienced, reliable, and task oriented. This individual must be efficient and excellent at multi-tasking. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, personable, flexible and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Help covering front desk receptionist
- Assist Office Coordinator with mail as needed; sort incoming mail according to floors, prepping for delivery.
- Maintain kitchens and office supply areas; this includes stocking, straightening up.
- Responsible for setting & cleaning up conference rooms for corporate lunches.
- Cover front desk phones/Corporate Receptionist for breaks and additionally when needed.
- Assist employees with supply and shipping inquiries.
- Assist with keeping supply room stocked, orderly and organized.
- Compile and deliver new employee packages prior to start date.
- Proven work experience in a customer service-oriented role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to analyze and review operating practices to improve efficiency
- Solid written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking, pro-active and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Positive customer service attitude
- Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- High school degree
- Experience utilizing SendSuite Live and Arrival shipping software preferred