Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking an Operations Admin to assist with construction ops for one of their clients, a growing company in the real estate investment space based in Denver, CO. This is an in-office that pays $22-30/hour (depending on experience).
This role is responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the company and new construction runs smoothly. This position commonly works with a wide range of other employees, from salespeople, community managers, engineers, contractors, maintenance, and municipalities. The job is to coordinate and facilitate communication between these separate groups so that everyone is on the same page when it comes to meeting goals and deadlines.
- Coordinating with other departments within an organization to ensure that projects are completed on time
- Developing, documenting, and implementing operational policies and procedures
- Monitoring operational performance to identify areas for improvement or adjustments in staff levels or training requirements
- Maintaining records of equipment inventory, usage, and repair needs to ensure the effectiveness of operations
- Managing human resources, including hiring employees and developing their skills through training programs
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Coordinating with vendors to ensure that materials are delivered on time and in good condition for use in production
- Oversight of inventory management and maintenance of an organizational supply chain
- Developing new methods for improving operational efficiency by studying best practices in other industries.
- Assemble the closeout package including maintenance agreements, equipment information, warranties, and contractor contact information
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices or receiving signatures
- Assemble and review invoices to be completed for payment
- Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers
- Administrative tasks such as processing mail and meeting coordination
- Support team wherever needed, including property management, marketing, asset management
- Point of contact between HR and hiring managers to screen candidates
- Maintain Trade Partner files, W-9, ACORD 25, contracts, etc.
- High School diploma/GED
- A bachelor’s degree in the following subjects would be preferred: Business Administration, Real Estate or Construction Management
- 2+ years of experience as an operations administrator or in a similar position
- Understanding of the construction industry and processes are beneficial- including codes, AIA documentation, and safety regulations
- An understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workloads and achieve effective results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel and data management software
- Team player with strong work ethic