Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking an Order Fulfillment Specialist for one of their clients, a large company based in Richardson, TX. This is an on-site, contract to hire position and pays $19-21/hour (depending on experience).
Hours: Monday-Friday 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
Background check and drug screen (excluding THC) required upon hire.
- Ensure all orders are accurately processed into Order Entry system and follow through from order booking stage to order closure.
- Coordinate all orders with various departments such as Finance, IT, Planning, Engineering, Data Processing, Shipping and Logistics Team in resolving related issues to meet customer requested ship date/ delivery date (CRSD/ CRDD).
- Liaison with customer on inquiries, order status, shipping information.
- Ensure that Sales Team follows Rules of Engagement in order placement.
- Reviewing and analyzing work processes to identify process improvement programs. Establish action plan with team on the improvement of processes and procedure.
- Deal with lose/damage and return goods if happen.
- Diploma Holders or Degree Holders with minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel. Willing to bring laptop home to work when necessary. Preferably with prior work experience in this area.
- Experience with Oracle ERP is must.
- Logistics knowledge – Shipping – main goal is to get shipment out the door
- Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel – basic need to able to add info, sort and filter.
- Need to have SAP and salesforce experience
- Bilingual – Spanish speak is a plus but not required
- Any export knowledge is a plus