Direct hire opportunities for Packaging Techs in Lakeville, MA
Hours: 2:30 p.m. – 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday
Pay is $16 per hour.
Lakeshore Talent has partnered with a large Cannabis company in Lakeville, MA to staff Packaging Tech roles.
The Packaging Technician assists manufacturing team in the packaging, labeling and order fulfillment of cannabis-based medicines.
- Assemble secondary packaging
- Perform secondary packaging of Cannabis products
- Print and apply labels to finish packaged product
- Order picking
- Order Packaging into transfer containers
- Maintain and update work instructions
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Able to work independently as well as operating as a team
- Safety meetings as required
- Perform other functions as necessary to provide an adequate supply of product to meet patient demand
- Keep an inventory of packaging/labeling materials to ensure supply chain stability
- Provide feedback to improve process quality and efficiency.
Shift: Sunday to Thursday 2:30pm to 11pm
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- At least of 2 years relevant experience working in an order entry/picking/labeling/packaging/customer service position.
- Excellent computer, mathematical, language and reasoning skills
- General computer ability
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently sitting
- Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
- Ability to communicate orally with management and other co-workers is crucial. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication may be required. Sitting or standing for extended periods is common. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
- Some heavy lifting may be required. Exertion of up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally may be required.
- Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment.
- Must be comfortable operating and troubleshooting label printing equipment.