Lakeshore Talent is partnered with one of the Midwest's leading Healthcare networks in their search for a Patient Information Liaison for their downtown Chicago location. The Patient Information Liaison will provide support to the Transplant Surgery Department including functions related to scheduling and sending of cases, control desk coordinator activities, registration of patients, unit communication coordination, completes patient charges, runs unit reports, and acts as gatekeeper for surgical services.
This will start as a 3-month contract with the potential to be extended or transitioned to a permanent role.
HOURS: Sunday 7:00pm-7:30am; Monday-Thursday 11:00pm-7:30am
Information Liaisons Coordinate And Perform Functions Related To:
- Demonstrating working knowledge & expertise with clinical based computer systems
- Send for surgical case
- Registering patients
- Unit communication coordination
- Administrative support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience scheduling inpatient surgeries
- Proficiency in EPIC EHR software (including Snapboard)
- Intermediate level experience in MS Excel
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
PAY RATE: $22.50 to $24.75/hr based on experience
Qualified applicants, please send a copy of your resume as an attachment to email@example.com