Lakeshore Talent is seeking qualified applicants for a Program Assistant position at a nonprofit located in Denver, CO. This is a contract-to-hire role that pays $16/hour.
This position is responsible for administrative support to the Family Support Services Program and Program Manager and may be required to provide additional administrative support for other Service Coordination state programs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for administrative responsibilities to ensure accurate billing and delivery of clients supports and services.
- Assist with misc. administrative responsibilities for other state programs.
- Assist with monthly mail merge of Mill Levy receipt letters
- Develop and maintain various tracking systems as needed
- Actively communicate with clients, caregivers, families, stakeholders, advocates and providers.
- Works with clients, families and appropriate community agencies as necessary to facilitate services for staff, stakeholders or clients.
- Ability to meet/work with staff, stakeholders or clients in a variety of settings.
- Attends staff, team and department meetings.
- Attends in-services, staffing and other meetings with supervisor’s approval. May be appointed to committees.
- Participates in agency and community planning and education.
- Develops and maintains records, plans and reports.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-2 years of general administrative experience.
- Non-profit and/or Developmental Disabilities experience preferred
- Experience with web-based data management systems preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and Power Point computer environments
- Organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to problem-solve and think critically when issues arise
To apply to this position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB ID: 41438