Lakeshore Talent is looking for qualified candidates for a Quality Inspector position at a medical device company located in Englewood, CO. This is starting as a 2-3 month contract with working hours of 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
Pay is $23 – $25/hour based off prior experience.
The Quality Inspector I is responsible for the inspection of materials, assemblies, work-in-progress, and finished medical devices, as well as the completion of documentation to determine conformance to specifications to release product for distribution and use.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Receiving Inspection of materials, work-in-progress, finished parts and assemblies and completion of associated paperwork for final release of product to the field
- Visual inspections per documented specifications
- Measurement of product features per documented specifications and inspection checklists
- Generate accurate documentation of measured characteristics for non-conformance to specifications and identify product appropriately per procedures
- Monitor calibration status of inspection equipment
- On occasion, incumbents may also be asked to do the following:
- Product labeling and packaging as needed
- Verifying, scanning, and filing documents
- Assist with identifying product status and organizing product
Other duties as assigned
High school diploma plus 1-2 years’ inspection experience preferred
Experience with dimensional measurement equipment such as micrometers, calipers, gage pins, dial indicators, etc. preferred
Ability to follow standard operating procedures
Must have attention to detail and be able to work with small components
Good handwriting and communication skills
Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel)
This job operates onsite in a professional laboratory and office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, and basic laboratory equipment such as micrometers, calipers, drop indicators, and optical comparator.