Lakeshore Talent is partnering with a company in the oil and gas industry to fill a Receptionist role for their corporate office in downtown Denver. This will be starting as a contract position for 2 months with a strong potential to go longer or be contract to hire. This individual must be efficient and excellent at multi-tasking. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, personable and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Hours: Monday-Thursday: 7am–4:30pm, Fridays: 8am-12pm
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Forwarding and unforwarding the front desk phone. Checking voicemail and taking messages.
- Managing multiple phone lines by answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls. Taking messages when necessary.
- Welcoming and greeting visitors as they are received at the front desk
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Ensure reception area and main conference rooms are kept tidy and presentable.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive daily deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (issue visitor badges, check in visitors)
- Ordering and maintaining of inventory of supplies for front desk and main conference room areas.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Process the daily deposit for the company.
- Enter maintenance items for the building Facilities department into Building Engines.
- Schedule use of the buildings conference rooms through Building Engines, as requested.
- Collect, scan and email requests from employees for use of the gym and bike facilities.
- Assist with various projects from a multitude of departments upon request.
- Assist with maintaining the building access system.
- Proven work experience as Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with expertise in Outlook.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (ie. Fax machines, printers, copiers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to analyze and review operating practices to improve efficiency
- Solid written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Positive customer service attitude
- Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management a plus
- 1+ years of administrative experience in Oil & Gas preferred
Qualified applicants, please send resumes as an attachment to email@example.com