Lakeshore Talent is partnering with a company in the transportation industry to fill a Receptionist role for their office in the Denver Tech Center. This is paying $18/hr with working hours of M-F, 7:30am-4:30pm. This position has the potential for advancement opportunities into a variety of different departments! The ideal candidate would be a go-getter, a quick learner, and have a high level of accountability.
- Answer company phones in a timely and courteous manner. Transcribe messages and information accurately and follow through when necessary.
- Greet guests in a friendly and warm manner. Advise Executive staff and appropriate EA’s of guest(s) arrival.
- Maintain Corporate Headquarters common areas to include the reception area, conference rooms and kitchen.
- Assist with scheduling meetings and approving all conference room calendar requests.
- Work with EA to place monthly office supply order
- Call for maintenance on the copier if necessary -maintain copy supplies
- Assist various Executive Team members with expense reports and various other administrative tasks as requested
- Run various errands for the executive team as needed including lunch, post office, Fed Ex, UPS, etc.
- Retrieve the mail from the lower lobby sort and distribute to all team members.
- Take any outgoing USPS, Fed Ex and UPS mail to the lower lobby and or appropriate shipping location.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to lift to 25lbs. at a time. Sitting for prolonged periods of time will be required.