Lakeshore Talent is seeking qualified candidates for a Receptionist position with a large company in the Energy Industry. This is a long-term contract that will range from 7-8 months with the potential to be extended.
PAY RATE: $19/hr
LOCATION: Roswell, GA
JOB OVERVIEW: The Receptionist performs routine clerical and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, and record-keeping.
- Ensures all visitors and personnel receive a welcoming, professional greeting from the reception desk.
- Verify, scan, route invoices and other payment requests.
- Performs data entry of purchase orders and other documents.
- Prepares and maintains all electronic and physical procurement files and records.
- Daily cleaning of breakroom and designated work areas.
- Maintains conference room calendars.
- Accept incoming packages and ensure delivery to appropriate personnel.
- Assist with the coordination, set-up and clean-up of office sponsored events/meetings.
- Supports the Procurement Services Team and other team members as directed by the manager.
- Serve as back-up to the Facilities Clerk
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience with Accounts Payable and/or Procurement required
- High school diploma / GED is required
- Minimum of 1 year of Administrative or Customer Service experience is preferred
- Typing skills of 45wpm+
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors in a courteous and professional manner
Job ID: 41362