Lakeshore Talent is partnering with a growing energy solutions company with a focus on sustainability in their search for a contract Recruiter! This position will be remote to start but candidates may occasionally need to go into the office in Boulder, CO.
This will be starting as a 5-6 month contract role paying $40-$45/hr.
?Job description: The contract recruiter role will focus on recruiting software engineers, project managers, solution architect roles along with other technical positions. This person needs to have experience working with software companies and recruiting for these specific positions. This individual will be recruiting for both FTE and contractors in the U.S. and Canada.
- Manage the full-cycle high volume recruitment process – sourcing, screening, interviewing, onboarding
- Meet with hiring managers to asses their hiring needs
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens, and schedule qualified candidates to meet with hiring managers
- Follow up on referrals
- Focus on diversity hires, and reach out to the company’s affinity partners
- Timely follow up with candidates, ensuring that candidates are communicated with ongoingly and provided a positive experience
- Negotiate offers with candidates
- Utilizes the ATM system Jobvite
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting including experience working in-house for software/tech companies placing the following roles: Software Engineers, Project Managers, Solutions Architects, and other technical roles.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent documentation and communication skills