Lakeshore Talent is looking for qualified candidates for a Recruiter position at a leading healthcare facility in Denver, CO. This position will start as a 7-8 month contract , with potential for extension.
Contract Length: 7-8 months, with potential for extension.
Location: Remote, though applicants will need to be in commutable distance to Denver for 2 weeks of orientation.
- Manages full lifecycle, fast paced recruiting process from end-to-end; including conducting initial client meetings, identifying job requirements, sourcing candidates, analyzing resumes, conducting preliminary interviews, coordinating interviews, collecting interview feedback, recommending qualified candidates, ensures proper references completed, credential verifications, and pre-employment tasks completed, and coordinating job offer negotiations.
- Responsible for high volume of open requisitions
- Development and Implementation of Recruitment Plans
- Position advertising and marketing, including attending on site career/job fairs
- Bachelor's Degree, required
- Minimum 1 year of recruiting related experience
- Experience in healthcare recruiting, preferred
- Experience with Advanced Practice Provider recruiting, preferred
- Extremely detail oriented, strong organizational and communication skills
- Understanding of metrics/metric driven data
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with ATS systems, iCIMS or Taleo preferred
- Due to this position being in a healthcare setting, employees must have up to date vaccinations (including Covid-19, 2022 flu, MMR, Varicella, and TDaP)
JOB ID 44812