Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Sales Compensation Program Lead for one of their clients, a large Denver-based company. This is a remote, direct hire position and pays $87K-90K (depending on experience).
Must have experience working with large companies and large scale initiatives
Remote from anywhere in the US except for the following where the company does not do business: Alaska, DC, Hawaii, Idaho, Kentucky, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Wyoming.
We are seeking a Sales Compensation Program Lead responsible for supporting the compensation needs of the Global Sales team through administrative, analytical, and consultative services. We are looking for candidates who have the aptitude to understand our complex data and be detailed and accurate from start to finish in designing, administering, and measuring the Sales Compensation Program. The incumbent will proactively partner with HR Business Partners, Corporate Compensation, Recruiting, Finance teams along with Business leadership to ensure we’re providing the best employee experience possible to the Sales Compensation Plan participants.
Sales Compensation Program Design and Consulting
- Assist in designing Sales Compensation Plans that align with the evolving needs of the business
- Assist with target setting and further refine the target setting methodology
- Communicate Sales Compensation Design changes to the business leaders
- Model different sales compensation structures to determine optimal pay for performance outcomes
- Research difference sales compensation trends and best practices and create briefing documents and recommendations
Sales Compensation Program Administration
- Ensure accurate and timely distribution of sales compensation documents
- Support Sales and Finance orgs to resolve Incentive Compensation business inquires
- Work on process improvement projects across broader Incentive Compensation Team
- Conduct training sessions to educate the company’s sales teams on applicable compensation plans and components
- Manage and maintain the sales compensation database
- Oversee adjustments and amendments in compensation plans
Sales Compensation Program Insight Generation
- Participate in Sales Compensation benchmarking studies
- Analyze sales teams performances to help drive business decisions
- Analyze the return on investment by calculating and forecasting the Compensation Cost of Sales
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Human Resources, Compensation Management, or Consulting with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices
- Proficiency in Excel, familiarity with PowerBI, familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Solid experience in compensation or consulting with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices
- Analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, doing and auditing work.
- Highly detail driven with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- Problem solving, communication, and presentation skills.
- Well organized and confident to work independently but will be a strong team player
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or Business or equivalent experience