Lakeshore Talent is seeking a Resource Coordinator Patient Escort for a large hospital organization in Chicago, IL. This is a full-time position paying $15/hour.
- Facilitates the scheduling and training of Dispatchers and Escorts.
- Assesses transportation needs for assigned shift and monitors activities to ensure patients as being moved in a safe and timely manner.
- Responsible for running and maintaining key reports through the Patient Escort software, including response times and employee productivity.
- Assists in the coordination of employee scheduling, both long-term and daily needs.
- Serves in a support capacity for employee timekeeping, reporting (Kronos).
- Identifies and communicates critical situations involving the transport of patients, blood, or specimens in accordance with departmental standards.
- Operates, monitors all aspects of Electronic Transport software system; including entering requests, altering priorities, request audit, employee breaks, and appointments for diagnostic testing.
- Enrollment in BLS and successful completion within 3 months.
- Previous dispatching experience highly preferred.
- Customer service and EPIC experience preferred
JOB ID: 41617