Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Senior Recruiter for one of their clients, a global Denver-based company. This is an in-office, direct hire position and pays $50,000 – $88,900/year (depending on experience).
Background check and drug screen required upon hire as well as either covid vaccination records or a legal exemption.
The Recruiter will execute the company’s recruiting strategy through the sourcing, screening, and interviewing of candidates for engineering, operations, sales, finance, and corporate positions across US locations.
- Responsible for campus recruiting and branding, regional job fairs, Veteran and Diversity outreach and other recruiting related projects
- Partner with hiring managers to establish full cycle recruiting plans and develop candidate pipelines for current and future needs
- Responsible for maintaining the applicant tracking system, drive the company’s process and meet the Global Recruiting Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Undergraduate degree
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Excited to work in the office with great teammates!
- Recruiting agency experience, preferred
- Manufacturing and/or corporate experience, a plus
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal clients and candidates in the external marketplace
- Understanding and demonstrated expertise of recruiting principles and best practices
- Demonstrated understanding of employment laws related to hiring
- Strong ability to drive and deliver results
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated technical ability with systems, excel and other related software
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex data
- Positive attitude and strong desire to learn
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.