Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Senior Global Compensation Program Manager for one of their clients, a large, well-known company based in Denver, CO. This is a hybrid, direct hire position (must live in Colorado) and pays $113,500-150,000 with bonus opportunities.
Background check required upon hire as well as proof of covid vaccinations.
We are seeking a Senior Global Compensation Program Manager responsible for consultative compensation support, global variable pay, training and communications, project management, global recognition programs, process improvement, and other HR/compensation management.
- Provide broad-based consulting and technical support for the development, implementation and use of the company’s global compensation program
- Play a key role in the design, implementation and management of Company-wide base salary and variable pay plan
- Work closely with others in HR, business leaders and executives to deliver innovative solutions
- Challenge and facilitate business leader thinking in the consideration of information related to compensation programs and the subsequent management of these programs
- Provide training and development to business leaders by enhancing the opportunity for total compensation programs to be as effective and as efficient as possible
- Acting as a liaison and partner with the HR teams located around the globe through continued relationship development and maintenance
- Functioning as a technical resource, facilitator and leader in the process of identifying compensation priorities, developing strategically aligned compensation programs, and facilitating flexible implementation and management
- Networking with external industry contacts and global associations
- Partnering in the development and implementation of a total rewards philosophy
- Must have a Bachelors degree in HR, Business Admin, finance, or a related field
- Masters degree preferred
- 10+ Years of compensation, benefits and HR Technology on compensation – related system applications, data uploads, automation, total rewards
- Knowledge and experience in understanding business, financial, and statistical analyses.
- Preferred experience and understanding of total rewards philosophies and systems.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and outstanding attention to detail and accuracy.
- Capability to simultaneously coordinate multiple projects.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Effective written and oral communications.
- Ability in consulting, project management, coaching, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform detailed statistical analysis and interpret general statistical and business information in order to write reports and develop management presentations designed to fully explain compensation data
- Ability to govern multiple projects and project teams
- Ability to formulate recommendations on salary structures based on analysis and evaluation of survey data
- Ability to convert strategy and philosophy into practical applications and solutions
- Resourcefulness to multi-task and balance opposing demands under a limited timeframe, and anticipate/handle change; familiarity with change -management principles