Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Senior Product Analyst for one of their clients, a well-known company based in Greenwood Village, CO. This is a remote, contract to hire position and pays $80,000 – $90,000 (depending on experience).
Background check, drug screen, and credit check required upon hire as well as proof of covid vaccination.
The company’s Criminal and Eviction data solution provides valuable data to various markets, primarily Tenant and Employment screening. We are seeking a Senior Product Analyst to support this solution responsible for providing insights that support ongoing projects and the overall product strategy.
- Product Research & Support – Become a subject-matter expert so that you can deliver insights and recommend actions that lead to satisfied internal and external customers through the use of quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Product Strategy – Support the strategic direction of the solution by contributing to understanding our customers, crafting innovative market-appropriate solutions, and providing analysis used in the prioritization of roadmap time or creation of business cases
- Product Launch & Roll Out – Provide basic training to other internal departments in support of new product launches, participate in or may lead cross-functional team meeting for product development projects from concept initiation through product delivery
- Three plus years combined experience of deep curiosity and solid research/data mining skills (SQL/Excel required) which you use to make recommendations to the Product team
- The ability to convert data into compelling storied that drive business decisions
- Attention to detail and demonstration of solid QA practices
- Strong business acumen and knowledge in intermediate mathematics/statistics
- Excellent communication and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Independence, initiative, ownership and ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in finance, business administration, economics, math/statistics, or an equivalent field
- Experience in a heavily regulated product environment with legal/compliance as key analytics stakeholders
- Concise and clear storytelling in Powerpoint presentations that includes delivery to a variety of stakeholders and Executives within the company
- Prior experience in statistical or business analysis, agile product management methodologies, or management consulting
- Experience in Python and /or willingness to learn
- Strong Excel, SQL, and Panda experience