Senior Tax Associate
Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Tax Associate for one of their clients, a well-known accounting firm, based out of Denver, Colorado. This is a remote, direct hire position that will require some travel for training and team building and pays 65K-85K (depending on experience).
Background and professional references required upon hire.
As a Tax Associate you will grow with us by demonstrating technical tax expertise, leadership aptitudes, and immense pride in providing a world class service to an expanding client base. This position will be primarily working on 1040 + 1041 + 1065 + 1120-S tax returns and engage with multiple clients to provide exceptional customer service.
- Work closely with clients to obtain comprehensive supporting documentation.
- Work independently, accurately, and efficiently with minimal directions.
- Prepare individual, trust, small business, and partnership income tax returns.
- Recognize priorities and meet deadlines quickly and accurately.
- Research tax situations and propose solutions.
- Think analytically and problem solve while demonstrating a willingness to ask questions and work collaboratively.
- Associate degree
- EA or CPA is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and CCH ProSystem fx
- 3 + years of experience in public accounting with a focus in individual and small business returns.
- Able to take the lead on tasks, work independently, efficiently, and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change.
- Successful track record for developing strong client relationships through a project management system.