Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Tax Accountant for one of their clients, a financial services organization located in the Wash Park area of Denver, CO. This is an in office, direct hire position paying $80K. This is a small team environment that allows dogs in the workplace and is in a great location! The perfect candidate will be a highly motivated & Entrepreneurial tax accounting professional ready to advance their career
- Prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts, foundations, corporations and retirement plans, in a professional manner.
- Review client tax materials and gather additional required data to prepare tax return
- Professionally correspond with clients as needed to prepare tax returns.
- Analyze data for proper treatment within the guidelines of the tax laws.
- Arrange tax materials and work papers in the clients’ files in accordance with company tax procedures.
- Submit tax returns to the tax reviewer for review.
- Review notes from the tax reviewer and make corrections required.
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings for updates on procedures and tax law changes.
- Advise the tax manager of problems with the tax returns and budget overruns so action can be taken.
- Able to take the lead on tasks, work independently, efficiently, and accurately with minimal supervision
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain client relationships and confident when interacting with clients, especially in-person and through daily phone interaction
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills for handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change
- 4 years of related experience
- Real estate experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Taxation preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel), QuickBooks, and ProSystems Fx