Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator for one of their clients, a large Oil and Gas company based in Denver, CO. This is an in-office, contract to hire position paying $25-$30/hr.
Background check and drug screen required upon hire.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to support individuals and specific category groups within the Supply Chain department. This role is for an administrative position with an emphasis on accounting and supply chain.
- Process and verify accuracy of department invoices, including timely payment and applying discounts where applicable. Oversee vendor submission procedures are being properly followed.
- Contact vendors who are being reported as inactive.
- Organize and file vendor information and equipment drawings.
- Update and maintain records of equipment.
- Generate and distribute weekly and monthly reports.
- Annual physical yard counts and reconciliation process.
- Oversee new vendor setups.
- Coordinate freight logistics.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required.
- Oil and gas or supply chain experience is preferred.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Able to work efficiently and prioritize effectively
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Communicate professionally in a clear logical style (both written and oral)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that’s constantly changing & re-prioritizing