Lakeshore Talent is partnering with a growing SaaS company out of Broomfield, CO to fill a role for a Technical Customer Support Supervisor. Pay for the role 60K-75K depending on experience and will be eligible for a 10% corporate bonus.
This position will be primarily responsible for leading, coaching and providing support to the Technical Customer Support Agents, and external customers on a variety of hardware and software issues.
- Mentoring of assigned team members to include:
- Professional behavior
- Technical acumen
- Management of workflow
- Professional growth
- Handle customer escalations, and advanced case work
- Manage cross departmental communications
- Delegate software, and hardware issues accordingly to our representatives
- Work within and encourage a team environment
- Lead the team according to continuous improvement strategy
- Accomplishes customer support objectives by, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Provides oversight on customer issues exceeding standard intervals or customer expectations and appropriately prioritizing within the team – heading off potential escalations before they happen.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing broader scale platform problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Competencies & Skills
- Managing customer expectations and deliver with consistency
- Effectively supervise, lead, and delegate tasks and authority
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within all levels of the company
- Ability to identify negative trends based on metrics and implement corrective actions
- Ability to identify and articulate gaps within customer support where process change or system enhancements can be made to improve the customer experience
- Strong communication skills – When communicating with a customer, making sure their issues are thoroughly addressed and do not leave room for interpretation
- Leading team members to deliver on results targets
Experience & Education
- 5 years working in technical help desk environment
- 2+ years working in an inbound/outbound contact center environment
- 2+ years of experience with management, preferably in a contact center environment
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Teledoc services, 401k & Roth; with 2% company match, Short Term & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance