Lakeshore Talent is partnering with a growing SaaS company in the Broomfield area to fill a role for a Technical Support Trainer. This will be a direct-hire role paying $60-$70K depending on experience with the opportunity for a 10% bonus!
The Technical Support Trainer improves the day-to-day work of all Customer Support Representatives by creating and maintaining Knowledge documents and Training modules. Including updating documents to stay current with changes in our application as well as hardware used in the field.
- Conducts training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, workflow; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Responsible for assisting with new employee on-boarding, and training.
- Designs computer training documents by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
- Maintains training lab environment by following organization standards and current needs.
- Conducts training sessions by presenting job-specific, hands on training
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific CSC tasks.
- Maintains technical knowledge to ensure they are up to date.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Competencies & Skills
- Strong training, and learning development skills
- Passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer service and have proven experience working with a wide range of technical abilities.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships while gaining respect from the team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment
- Able to convert technical documents into functional training
- Interdepartmental communication, written and in meetings
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience with training including developing scripts and templates
- 2+ years of experience supporting customers in a technical support environment (Linux or Hardware support is preferred)
- 1+ years of experience creating technical support documentation
- Experience creating technical training program
- Experience creating and maintaining knowledge base articles
- Proficiency with Google Suite, SalesForce, RingCentral
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Teledoc services, 401k & Roth; with 2% company match, Short Term & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance