Lakeshore Talent is looking for qualified candidates for a Telecommunications Technician at a large healthcare organization located in Englewood, CO.
This is starting as a 3 month contract.
- Responsible for participating in the planning, design, developing, and implementation of assigned strategic technical initiatives and projects, as it pertains to the user experience from Unified Communications Technologies.
- Accountable to collaborate with technical and clinical staff to develop and create workflows that meet the highest levels of patient and clinical outcomes, using collaborative technologies as the tools.
- Provide support for the video conferencing service.
- Develop strategies and plans in collaborations w/partner teams (and vendors) to reduce incidents and drive higher user satisfaction with the video conferencing service.
- Design and management of unified communications and collaboration services.
- Must have: High School Diploma, GED equivalent certification.
- 2-3 years of Unified Communications experience.
- Cisco Unified Communications platform (UCCX, Unity, etc.)