Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking a Telephone Operator for one of their clients, a large company in the healthcare industry based in Boulder, CO. This is an in-office, contract position and pays $17-18/hour (depending on experience).
Background check and drug screen required upon hire as well as proof of covid vaccination.
We are seeking a Telephone Operator responsible for providing a full range of telephone switchboard duties, including triaging calls and relaying messages. Assists with clerical duties as required; serves as a liaison between patients and medical staff; and supports and adheres to the US Oncology Compliance Program, to include the Code of Ethics and Business Standards.
- Courteously and efficiently answers all incoming calls and connects callers with the correct extension.
- Takes and relays messages in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responds to emergency and urgent calls from patients in a timely manner. Directs callers immediately to clinical staff as necessary.
- Performs operator functions including triaging calls; connecting and transferring calls; setting up conference calls; instructing users on telephone procedures; and reporting telephone and equipment malfunctions to the appropriate party.
- Provides a pleasant and helpful phone contact for callers. -Responsible for opening and closing the switchboard.
- Responsible for the in-house paging system.
- Performs clerical duties as assigned to maintain workflow in the department.
- Work may require sitting for long periods of time.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required