Lakeshore Talent is working alongside a well known hospital in Aurora, Colorado in their search for a Desktop Support Technician. This is a 4 month contract to start with potential for extension and/or permanent hire at the end.
Pay: $23-25/hour, depending on experience
Shift: 8:00am- 4:30pm
- Assists with installing, maintaining and repairing computer hardware and related peripheral equipment, software and network infrastructure.
- Installs and repairs voice, data, and video communications systems, new PCs, and label printers.
- Performs new phone setup, programming, and network configuration.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses and repairs computer hardware and peripheral equipment malfunctions and resolves issues in a minimally disruptive manner.
- Disseminates technical knowledge, including formal training across the Desktop Services team.
- Reviews assigned tickets in the ticketing system; prioritizing, documenting, and communicating appropriately based on our Service Level Agreement.
- Maintains an adequate spare parts inventory of systems, subsystems, and component parts used in repair work.
- Adheres to IT policies, procedures and protocols.
- Communicates issues or possible risks to management, end users and IT staff.
- Provides Tier 2 support for supported systems and infrastructure.
- Establishes and fosters ongoing relationships with assigned groups.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of Desktop Support Experience
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Printer Support, iOS devices, Mobile Support
- MECM, SCCM, Citrix, VPN, and Networking experience, preferred
Because this position is in a healthcare setting, if selected, candidates must be willing to provide proof of immunizations (MMR, TDaP, Varicella, seasonal flu, Covid-19)
Job ID: 46717