Lakeshore Talent is seeking Warehouse Associates to fill immediate openings in Aurora, CO at a well-known and nationally ranked hospital.
PAY RATE: $17 per hour
CONTRACT LENGTH: 3 months to start with potential for extension and/or permanent hire
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Because this position is in a healthcare setting, all immunizations must be up to date (MMR, Varicella, Tdap, seasonal flu, and Covid-19).
OVERVIEW: The Warehouse Associate will assist with inventory processes including product receipt, distribution, and replenishment. Manage all inventory in the assigned department(s) including but not limited to daily replenishment and order confirmation. Successfully troubleshoot issues regarding purchase orders, receipts, product loaners, credits, substitutes and stock outs. Routine assessments for expired, damaged and recalled supplies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to move at a moderate to fast pace with lots of walking every day
- 1+ years of medical supply experience, preferred
- Comfortable with moderate labor
- Ability to life up to 40lbs
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
JOB ID: 46505