Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking candidates for a Distribution Coordinator role with one of their clients, a medical device company located in the Inverness area in Englewood, CO. This position will start as a 3-month contract with the potential to be extended.
PAY RATE: $16.50/hour
Hours: Monday-Friday 11:00am-7:30pm
Accurately and efficiently fulfills customer orders; cleans and builds medical device kits according to business demands and build schedules; clearly communicates order status to the sales field; maintains correct inventory through cycle counts, new product receiving and accurate processing. Related and additional duties can include:
- Compares part numbers, lot numbers, and other information listed on the Pack Slip to verify accuracy of purchase order and shipping orders.
- Compiles data from sources such as purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and writes types, or enters information into a computer to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping and other records.
- Prepares reports such as inventory balance, price and shortages taking necessary actions to reconciles discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Prepare all necessary shipping documentation and ensure that shipments contain the correct inventory and addressed to the correct destination.
- Package product and materials ensuring that the shipping documentation is accurate and contents are protected adequately for shipment.
- Investigate root causes for picking, packing and other general processing errors to determine corrective action.
- Associate's Degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, four-year degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 1+ year(s) related distribution or inventory control experience and/or training.
- Aptitude for analyzing challenging situations and resolving problems
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume workload daily
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Proficient and accurate with Outlook, word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel).
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Job ID: 42512